Pharmaceutical drugs are made of oxides (inorganic elements) that the body cannot digest, assimilate, or absorb. Drugs are unnatural whereas plants/herbs are natural.
- The body cannot digest drugs.
- The body cannot absorb drugs.
- The body cannot assimilate drugs.
- Drugs have at least 50 adverse side effects.
- Drugs kill over 700,000 people per year.
- Drugs cause addictions.
- Drugs adversely affect the central nervous system.
- Drugs pollute the liver and blood.
- Drugs are expensive.
- Drugs do not grow on earth.
- The body can digest herbs.
- The body can absorb herbs
- The body can assimilate herbs.
- Herbs have at least 50 positive side effects.
- Herbs kill ZERO people per year.
- Herbs do not cause addiction.
- Herbs do not adversely affect the central nervous.
- Herbs do not pollute the blood.
- Herbs are economical (compared to drugs)
- Herbs grow all over the earth.
Eighty percent (80%) of all drugs on the market today had their origins from herbs or plants. For example:
Morphine [Heroin, Opium]: from Poppy.
Aspirin: from Meadowsweet and Willow Bark.
Ex-Lax: from Senna
LSD: from Ergot.
Digitalis: from Lily of the Valley, Foxglove, and Hellebore
Taxol: from Taxus brevifolia (Yew Tips).
Valium: from Valerian Root
Cocaine: from Coca Leaf
Ephedrine: from Ma Huang.
Caffeine: from Kola Nut.
Yohimbine: from Yohimbe
Atropine: from Nightshade (cardiac sedative, pupillary dilator)
Quine: from Magnolia, Dogwood, Cinchona
Codeine: Wild Cherry Bark.
Salicin: Willow Bark, Balm of Gilead (Poplar), Wintergreen.
Menthol: from Peppermint Leaf.
Reserpine: from Rauwolfia.
Doctors use a plant "Activated Charcoal" to pump patient's stomach of drugs from drug overdose or chemical poisoning, How come they don't use a drug to pump a patient's stomach of drugs?