1. We only use Nature’s plants (herbs) in general. The herbs we use are wild-harvested and organic (when and where available). Colors, density, and smell of herbs and/or finished herbal formulations (formulas) can vary due to source of herbs based on geography, climate, growing conditions (e.g. organic, wildcrafted, etc.), and/or processing (e.g. steaming of herbs which can change color of herb). All products are inspected for QC (Quality Control).
1. We only use pure wild-harvested and organic (when available) powdered herbs from around the globe, e.g. United States, South Africa, Mexico, Thailand, China, Peru, Romania, Indonesia, Brazil, Malaysia, India, Nepal, Ecuador, Columbia, Russia, et al.
2. We only use Hard HPMC, EMBO CAPS, Size “O”, Clear capsules derived from plant or vegetable cellulose (vegan). Vegetable cellulose capsules dissolve 100% in the stomach compared to only 25-30% for gelatin capsules (derived from animal sources).
3. We use no chemicals or additives of any kind! No preservatives, fillers, binders, excipients, etc. You get 100% herb and capsule. That’s it!
4. Our finished capsules come in 150CC size white HDPE plastic bottle with inner safety seal bottle cap. We do not use external shrink bands (known as an outer seal) on the bottles due to heat (above 118 degrees F) that is required to shrink the bands. This heat emits harmful radiation. Our products are not on any retail market shelves so tampering is not an issue. Our products are direct to consumer from us exclusively and we guarantee quality and safety of all products. For the herbs we use, we rely upon a COA (certificate of analysis) from our distributors.
5. Vegan. Gluten Free. No soy, wheat, or corn. Non-GMO. No fillers, binders, preservatives or other excipients.
6. Dry herb to menstruum ratio: 1:5
7. We use no chemicals or additives of any kind! No preservatives, fillers, binders, excipients, etc.
8. We use the following containers for our products:
i. Plastic containers: herbal capsuled formulas
9. Vegan. Gluten Free. No soy. No wheat.
1. Our products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure diseases. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not strictly regulate herbs and supplements. There is no guarantee of strength, purity or safety of products, and effects may vary. You should always read product descriptions. If you have a medical condition, or are taking other drugs, herbs, or supplements, you should speak with a qualified healthcare provider before starting a new therapy. Consult a healthcare provider immediately if you experience side effects.
2. Our products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
3. Our intangible (informational) products are for educational purposes only and not for legal or professional business advice.
4. All content found on Irieherbs.com website, including: text images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The Site and its Content are provided on an “as is” basis.