1. (a) Irie Herbs ships all orders with USPS (United States Postal Service) tracking. (b) Please allow up to 1 business days for your order to ship *. High-quality natural products take time to make. (c) We do not oblige special requests to expedite the shipping of orders. * Shipping time may be delayed up to 7-14 days due to COVID-19 impact on our business and our suppliers.
2. (a) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Absolutely NO REFUNDS! (b) We do not accept returns on any of our products. (c) We cannot combine order(s) with another order(s). (d) Additions, changes and cancellations are not possible after placing your order. Please make sure you enter the correct shipping address at the time of placing your order. (e) We cannot make special concessions for any reasons (e.g. "Please ship overnight", "Please ship half my order now...", "Please ship my order to another address", etc.).
3. (a) After an order is made on our website, orders are shipped to your address within 5 business days by U.S.P.S. mail, First Class Mail or Priority Mail, depending on weight of packaged order and destination (all controlled by USPS software). (b) "Partially-shipped" orders means certain items are backordered and will automatically ship as soon as they become available, usually within 2-14 days.
4. (a) Tracking information will arrive via email once your order ships and the order can be tracked online at www.usps.com (using the 16-digit shipping tracking number).
5. (a) At present, we use United States Postal Service (USPS) as a carrier for delivering orders. (b) When your order status states "awaiting fulfillment" it means your order has not been fulfilled and has not left our facility. (c) When your order status states "shipped" that means a postal label has been affixed to the order and the order has been delivered to the U.S.P.S. and received by the U.S.P.S.
6. (a) Orders that are flagged as suspicious by our e-commerce software may be delayed in shipping until the legitimacy of the order can be verified by the customer (who's credit card is used to make the order) via email. (b) Red flags usually appear when the billing and shipping to name and/or address do not match, especially pertaining to different countries; and/or, when you reside in a particular country but make your order while in another country.
7. (a) When you order from us, you agree to shipping from a third-party carrier or courier service which creates a contract between yourself and the third-party carrier service. (b) IrieHerbs.com is not liable for any problems with shipping and delivery once your order leaves our facility and is accepted by the carrier or courier service (notwithstanding mistake on our part e.g. shipping to an incorrect address), this includes but is not limited to: lost package (in transit), claim or allegation of not receiving the package (despite USPS tracking information showing the package was delivered), someone may have stolen your package, etc. (c) Customers must contact the carrier for all issues pertaining to shipping and delivery.
8. (a) Your remedy for any and all shipping problems caused by the carrier or courier service lies strictly with the particular carrier or courier service. (b) IrieHerbs.com is not a carrier or courier service and do not accept liability for any carrier or courier.
9. (a) Orders that arrive damaged are the result of handling (mishandling) by the carrier or delivery service. All items leave our facility intact. (b) If your order arrives with a damaged item(s), please fill out a claim with the carrier or delivery service. Take a photograph of any and all damaged item(s) and your completed claim form and send to us via email at email@example.com. In the body of the email, please send us your (1) full name or the name the order was made under, (2) your order or invoice number, (3) request for reshipment of the damaged item(s). (c) With proof of damage (of each item) and claim number, we will re-ship the damaged item(s) free of charge as a one-time courtesy. (d) This gesture (one-time complimentary reshipment) is at our discretion. (e) Please allow 7-14 days for your re-shipment to be fulfilled and shipped (the wait period starts on the day we receive your claim form, not the date the order was initially made on). (f) You must notify us within 30-days of the date of the confirmed delivery by the carrier service in order to receive a one-time courtesy re-shipment of an order. (g) Failure to follow the foregoing terms and instructions shall constitute a breach of terms in general, default in particular. (h) For defective items (caused by us, e.g. production, filling, labeling, and/or packing), take a picture of the defect and email to us (@ Contact Us), explaining the defect, and we'll gladly replace the defective item(s) at no cost. If you are unable to send a photo, simply mail the defective item back to us with a written explanation and upon receipt we'll reship the defective item(s) cost-free and issue you a credit for the shipping postage. (h) You agree to not file a chargeback for any reason without first notifying us of your alleged issue and giving us a chance to rectify the problem, if possible. Reporting a chargeback to your financial institution for an order that has been delivered to your desired shipping address before contacting and notifying us (of delivery issue) after conducting your own due diligence (contacting the courier) constitutes breach of agreement and forfeits a one-time courtesy reshipment and results in being permanently banned from ordering our awesome and one-of-a-kind products and services in the future; (i) You agree to pay 30% of order total as an inconvenience fee for demand of refund in opposition to our policy constituting bad faith breach of agreement (2. (a) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Absolutely NO REFUNDS!).
10. (a) We reserve the right to refuse complimentary re-shipment of orders if factual circumstances point to fraud, deceit, bad faith, breach of agreement, and/or unfair dealing and we give you notice of such (in writing). We are a very small company built on integrity and good will and we work very hard to produce our goods and to conduct business in a very competitive field and industry.
11. (a) By purchasing from us you acknowledge that you have read, fully understand, agree and accept our terms and conditions regarding ordering and shipping. (b) Proof of an order is evidenced by an invoice number, usually four or five digits (provided by our merchant provider), as well as payment received from the customer. (c) If you do not understand completely or completely agree with any of the statements in this disclaimer, you should not purchase any of our products. (d) We charge 20% of an order as a breach of contract penalty for any and all false claims or threats of false claims based upon our ordering and shipping policy that you have agreed to by making a purchase from us that results in us banning you (from future ordering) and returning your funds minus the penalty fee we deduct.
12. (a) We reserve our right to not do business with anyone for any reasons as well as reserve our right to discontinue doing business with any customer for any reason.